skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Why don't they make this in my size???
Yes, I realize that they probably make red pea coats in my size, but not with black and white polka dots inside the hood! The cutest things are always in kids sizes. Kelly and I always think so at least!
2 comments:
Wendy
October 15, 2009 at 10:24 AM
Very cute. I like all your blog changes!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Grandma Pat
October 15, 2009 at 9:33 PM
Ohhhhhh, that IS cute!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Links
Second Hope Ministries
Almota Roses
Ventura Drive
Little Fordster
Good Dog Scout
FanC and Her Girl
Compassion International
Little Bit Zany
Followers
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blog Archive
►
2010
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(41)
▼
October
(6)
Birthday Girl
First Snow
The cat lover...
Why don't they make this in my size???
D2
In my continued existence as the worst blogger eve...
►
September
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(6)
Very cute. I like all your blog changes!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhh, that IS cute!
ReplyDelete