Saturday, October 10, 2009

In my continued existence as the worst blogger ever, I am not posting pictures, videos, or funny stories about my kids. Instead, I am posting a link to a funny post on another blog, about homeschooling. As a homeschooling mom of a sassy seven year old, I think I might have had some tears running down my cheeks. Caution, it is a story about wool underwear. You have been warned.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeschooling/2009/10/wanna-bet/

1 comment:

  1. When Grandma Pat was in the 8th grade she went to public school for the first few weeks. Gym class was something new. She immediately realized that she was the only girl in the 8th grade with waist-y cotton underwear. Being a resourceful sort, she went home and cut away the elastic and the top 2 inches of one of her undies, re-sewed the elastic to the now-bikini underwear and proudly wore it to school the next day. Imagine her embarrassment when the girl from the next locker took one look at Grandma's new bikini undie and said, for all to hear, "What did you DO to your underwear!?"
    I guess I didn't sew as well at 13 as I do now...

    PS: I love your blog, you aren't lame at all.

    ReplyDelete