DAY 1.
Snowball is packed up and we are on our way to Snowmass, Colorado. We drove all day to Virginia City, MT today, a grand total of 3 and a half hours from home. Virginia City is a little old fashioned type town with no cell phone coverage, 15 souvenir shops, 2 ice cream stores, and no gas station. Job had to drive on empty seven miles back to the last gas station, and then knock on the owners door so he could get gas. Hopefully it isn't a trend. He left me in Virginia City with Sierra, Sadie, and the 15 souvenir shops and two ice cream stores. But all's well that ends well and we finally made it to the RV camp site and they have wi-fi! Although it is not fast enough to upload my photos. I'll have to add them later. Until tomorrow...
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you are already making memories to last! (Will any of us forget June Lake - getting locked out in the snow with a stuck van?) Have fun! And God Bless Snowball.
ReplyDeleteWho is Snowball? Why are you driving 30 hours (I DO NOT recommend this....and I know what I'm talking about)!!! What are yo guys doing?
ReplyDelete