Some dear friends, Shake and Rosig (I hope I spelled that right) gave us this cute outfit for Sadie, and I have been dying to take some photos of her in it. Especially before she grows out of it. It is made partially of rabbit hair, so it is so soft. Here are a couple of shots, I need to put up a couple of full body shots so that you can see the whole thing. It is made by Janie and Jack, and is too, too cute.
Friday, April 24, 2009
I love this outfit...
Some dear friends, Shake and Rosig (I hope I spelled that right) gave us this cute outfit for Sadie, and I have been dying to take some photos of her in it. Especially before she grows out of it. It is made partially of rabbit hair, so it is so soft. Here are a couple of shots, I need to put up a couple of full body shots so that you can see the whole thing. It is made by Janie and Jack, and is too, too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment