Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vicki and Wendy's Fault

I have been reading and envying the blogs of my good friends Vicki Zanes and Wendy McGraw, for some time now. I have given in and decided I need one of these. Please don't anyone expect that my blog will be as nearly creative, insightful or regularly updated as the above mentioned blogs. I am only hoping to share some thoughts, photos and videos from our family since I am so lame at doing it regularly even by email!

So, since I have no recent photos or videos downloaded on my computer, (they are all sitting in their respective devices waiting for me to do something with them) I am putting on a video from last summer of Sierra trying to get her pony to trot through the water jump.

Look at those little legs go! And she isn't afraid to use that crop! Miss FanC is a saint of a pony and we love her dearly for taking good care of little Sierra.

So until next time (please don't hold your breath), adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment